Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Forum 6 : Hercules or Jerkules

A week ago I got a call from an old friend who I liked to name him as a ‘Casanova’ or a womanizer. We talked for hours and recollect so many vaguely foolish events when we were teens. Long story short, he told me his latest affair which I already heard the rumor before he called me. He has a smooth way of getting girl’s heart by helping her emotionally, physically and maybe financially and odd habit of getting more attracted to his girlfriend’s friend.
Since he allows me to post this topic and it because so many argumentations between him, me and my friends, I have questions for all man and woman out there:
(1). Is woman these days too easy to be bought and tricked?
 
For you ladies... please answer this:
(2). You’ve just went out on your 1st date. If you have a best-girl-friend who is prettier than you or let say she’s a cover magazine model, will you:
a. introduce him to your best-girl-friend instantly
b. introduce him after 3rd date
c. introduce him after 3 months
d. never introduce him, until he asks you to marry him
 
And for all men… please answer this question:
(3). In some occasion/party, how many times you find out that your girlfriend’s friend is more attractive to you rather than your own girlfriend.
 
As usual folks… I need to know WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment